Hobbyists and professionals looking for a manageable and capable table saw find the Craftsman Evolv 15 Amp 10 Inch Table saw an interesting investment option. This is a powerful tool at an affordable price which gives smooth, even and straight cuts even on solid hardwood timber.
The saw comes with various features including a strong work surface and a stand which brings the saw to a good working height. While it is small and light enough for portability, it’s also tough enough to get any work done. It also promises accurate and smooth cuts all the time.
Strong 15 amp motor
The strong 15 amp motor of the Craftsman Evolv table saw helps it easily cut through heavier and thick pieces of wood. The saw offers no obstruction at all while ripping into, and through different tough woods of different thickness. All this is done with minimal noise, which is why this saw is much quieter than other similar types of saws.
Good quality fence
Hobbyists find that the saw is very accurate in its usage which is possible with its good quality fence which is easily adjusted. It thus saves time while making rip adjustments The Evolv 28461 comes with an easily adjustable miter gauge so that you are kept in firm control of all tight bevels and corners. Its large steel table top lets you work on various materials while ensuring you get accurate cuts all the time. (source http://ads4access.us/factors-to-consider-when-looking-for-the-best-table-saw/)
People who have used this saw vouch and are happy with the additional safety features it brings with it. These features include the blade guard anti-kickback pawls, 24T carbide tipped blade and the large on/off power switch which is so easily accessible without any compromise on your safety.
It’s advanced guarding system offers versatility and excellent blade coverage while it’s rack and pinion blade height control delivers swift and accurate, stress-free adjustments.
- Power packed saw with a 15 amp motor
- Its 10-inch carbide-tipped blade offers superb and precise cutting performance
- Large steel table top makes ripping all materials so easy
- Built using long lasting, high-grade materials
- Blade’s 45 degrees tilt range helps easily rip through angles and mitres
- Tool-free cam lever helps reposition the saw spreader by lowering its knife position
- Safe and easy to use push button assembly on the anti-kickback pawl
- Extra safety with its advanced guarding system and large On/Off switch
- Easily adjustable miter gauge provides accurate control on tight bevels and corners
- Reasonably priced at under $200
- Comfortable working height through its durable steel stand
- Easily accessible push stick table mount keeps worktop clutter free
- One year limited warranty
- Its table is not as big as the tables on some of the more expensive model table saws.
- The stand the saw is mounted on is rather flimsy and wobbly when compared to the saw
- May not be enough for professional craftsmen, but it’s perfect for weekend DIY enthusiasts
- Need to manually hold the saw in place while tightening locks